1. New SafeSport training modules effective 10/2/17.
2. New SafeSport certification will be good for 2 USAV seasons – expiring 10/31.
3. Current SafeSport certifications will be grandfathered to 10/31/18.
The U.S. Center for SafeSport new course modules are now available. The coursework is now delivered through the USAV Academy. Accessing the course through the USAV Academy is critical to tracking certification and expiration dates. Please access the course exclusively through the USAV Academy (not the USOC SafeSport website).
To register for SafeSport training:
1. Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/.
2. Log in to your USAV account.
3. In the navigation menu, click on USAV Clinics and select USAV Coaching Clinics.
4. Select SafeSport On-Demand: Two-Season Certification.
5. Complete registration.
6. To access coursework, click on the Log into USAV Academy button.
Should you need to return to your coursework at a later time, log in to your USAV account and click on the Log into USAV Academy button.
For technical issues, while completing the course, please visit: http://help.usavolleyballacademy.org/.