All registration forms have been revised to reflect the changes in the 2013-2014 registration requirements, membership options, and fee structures:
1) ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
2) Memberships (EXCEPT COLLEGIATE MEMBERSHIPS) can be applied for and paid online via credit card through the Webpoint registration system.
A $5 Administrative fee is charged for membership applications received on paper that have an online access available
Collegiate memberships must be completed with a paper application and be submitted with the appropriate fee and an enrollment verification form from the college attending with a full-time student status
3) ALL Junior Club Directors, Tournament Directors, Adult Team Reps, Tournament Directors and Club Admins are required to attend a Mandatory Annual Administrative Meeting in order to be granted Admin access.
4) Use of all 3 of the updated forms (Club Application, Registration Transmittal and Registration List) are required to be submitted for accurate processing
5) “Regular” memberships allow participations in all USAV and region sanctioned events. All other memberships are “Limited” and restrictions apply to participation in National and National Qualifier events.
6) One-Day and Multi-Day Memberships are available for one event or short term tryouts, camps and clinics (no more than 14 consecutive days for all sessions) are available for members at a $10 rate and can be upgraded to a “Regular” membership by selecting “One Event – One Day Upgrade” or “One-Event / Multi-Day Upgrade” options in WEBPOINT.
7) Code of Ethics – USAV has created a standardized Junior Club Personnel Code of Ethics (JCPCOE). It is required for all adults associated with a Junior Club (not just coaches)
8) Memberships are not valid (current) until payment is received and processed. Completing the membership application online and paying by credit card immediately processing membership.