USAV / IREVA Registration 2012-2013 Season
All registration forms have been revised to reflect the
changes in the 2012-2013 registration requirements, membership options, and fee structures:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Memberships are non-refundable.
- All individual memberships (including upgrades from one event memberships), with the exception of the collegiate membership, can be applied for and paid via credit card on-line through the webpoint registration system. A $5 administrative fee is charged for membership applications received on paper that have an on-line access available.
- Collegiate memberships must be completed with a paper application and be submitted with the appropriate fee and an enrollment verification form from the college being attended with a full-time student status.
- In order to be placed on both an adult and juniors roster, adult players who will at some point in the season also be associated with a Junior Club (as a coach, chaperone, Tournament or Site Director, etc.) must:
- register with the Junior Club initially, and
- have the name of the adult club indicated on the Registration List form submitted by the Junior Club Director / Administrator.
- ALL Tournament Directors will be required to attend a Mandatory Annual Administrative Meeting in order to be granted sanctioning for their tournament/s.
- ALL Junior Club Directors, Adult Team Reps, and Club Admins will be required to attend a Mandatory Annual Administrative Meeting in order to receive their club admin access.
- Use of all 3 of the updated forms (Club Application, Registration Transmittal, and Registration List) are required to be submitted for acquiring accurate processing of all individual memberships within a given club.
- IREVA's policy on G-rated club and team names continues to be in place and enforced through review of all CLUB APPLICATION FORMS.
- See the IREVA REGISTRATION TRANSMITTAL FORM, and below, for specific membership options and information.
- "Regular" memberships allow participation in all USAV and region-sanctioned events. All other memberships are “Limited” and restrictions apply to participation in National and National Qualifier events. Contact Assistant Registrar for more information.
- Registration for one day events or short term tryouts, camps and clinics (no more than 14 consecutive days for all sessions) are available for members at a $10 rate, and can be upgraded should a decision be made to want a full season membership thereafter:
- Select the "one event-one day" or "one-event / multi-day" option in WEBPOINT with "UNDECIDED" as the club;
- If it is later decided to join as a full season member, then select the “upgrade from one day” or “upgrade from multi day” event option and identify the club you have decided to join.
- Electronic signatures for:
- Background Checks are now included in WEBPOINT;
- signed forms only need to be submitted to IREVA if a paper application is being used in lieu of the on-line membership application and electronic signature.
- IREVA pays for all background checks from membership fees received.
- Code of Ethics - USAV has created a standardized Junior Club Personnel Code of Ethics (JCPCOE).
- The JCPCOE is required for all adults associated with a Junior club (not just coaches)
|Chief Registrar- if referred by Asst Reg.
||Assistant Registrar- for application processing
16 Oak Drive
Middletown, NY 10940
PHONE – 845-342-4019
DO NOT CALL AFTER 9:00PM
188 Stage Raod
Ballston Lake, NY 12019-2607
PHONE - 518-209-1930
All Players / Members
- Obtain instructions from your Junior Club Director or Adult Team Rep on on the specifics of their procedures for handling tryouts, registrations, and fees. There are numerous differences among the clubs with respect to how they meet IREVA’s requirements.
- All checks for club membership fees should generally be made out to and processed through the applicant’s club (with limited exceptions).
- Credit card payments will only be accepted with online applications for memberships; confirmation of paid/current membership must be provided to the Club Administrator handling registration so that the individual’s name is included on the REGISTRATION LIST required to be submitted for accurate processing by the Assistant Registrar.
- During the on-line membership application process, please select the club with which you are joining.
- If you are trying out and acceptance to club is not assured, or you are unsure of your club name, select "Undecided".
- Once you decide on a club, that Club Director will send in your name with the Club Application &/or/Registration List and you will be assigned to the correct club by the Assistant Registrar.
- Receipt of on-line applications will be confirmed by email from USAV;
- Actual processing of the applications for official membership and ability to be placed on a roster does not occur until:
- payment is received,
- membership type is approved,
- club paperwork is on file, and
- the Assistant Registrar hits the submit button.
- A final confirmation email from USAV will be received at that point;
- if you don't receive these emails, your application process has and you'll need to follow up with your Club Administrator handling registration!
- Junior Players - Apply for membership on-line / select junior club choice / parent on-line signature required / give copy of application confirmation*, medical form and any necessary fees to Club Director
- Non-playing Adults affiliated with a Juniors Club - Junior Club Directors, Coaches, Team Reps, Chaperones, Tournament/Site Directors, etc. - Apply for membership on-line / select junior club choice / Background Check required biennially / Code of Ethics required / give copy of application confirmation* and any necessary fees to Club Director.
- Adult Players also affiliated with a Junior club- Officials, Boys or Girls Junior Club Directors, Coaches, Team Reps, Chaperones, Tournament/Site Directors, etc. - Apply for membership on-line / select junior club choice / Background Check required biennially / Code of Ethics required / give copy of application confirmation* and fees to Junior Club Director / also give copy of application confirmation* to adult club director for update of their Registration List / Registrar will associate player with adult team upon receipt of that information on the form.
- Officials- notify Mike McNeil (913 Wallace St. Endicott, NY 13760 – email: email@example.com – phone: (607) 768-6502) of application confirmation
- *If not also playing on an adult team; your association will be with the club named "Referees"
- Adult Players having no affiliation expected with a Junior club Only – Apply for membership on-line / select adult club / Give copy of application confirmation* and fees to Team Rep.
- Officials not affiliated with a Junior &/or Adult Club – Apply for membership on-line / select "Referee" club and affiliated with Junior / Background Check required biennially / notify Mike McNeil (913 Wallace St. Endicott, NY 13760 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org – phone: (607) 768-6502) of application confirmation / send fees to Assistant Registrar / IREVA pays background check fee.
|One Event-One Day Membership|| All|| $10.00|
|One Event- Multi Day Membership|
| All|| $10.00|
|Upgrade from One Event to Regular Membership|| Paper|
[See Notes 1 & 3]
[See Note 2]
| Paper Only|| $15.00|
|Upgrade from Collegiate to Regular Membership|| All|| $45.00|
(9-11 years of age)
|8 & Under Membership|| All|| $0.00|
|Summer Membership|| Paper|
 Regular (full season) Membership is required for all Club Directors, Team Reps, Club Admins, Officials, Coaches, Chaperones, and rostered players for Regional / National Qualifiers and Championship events.
 The Collegiate Membership application must be accompanied with a current Enrollment Verification Form from the college being attended on a full-time basis.
 In order to receive Club Admin rights or Event Approval, Club Directors, Team Reps, Club Administrators, & Tournament Directors for all clubs (Adults & Juniors) MUST be present at a Mandatory Annual Administrative Meeting:
• 3 p.m. on 9/23/12 @ 19 Hackett Blvd; Albany, NY 12208
• 12 p.m. on 10/21/1 2 @ 1 Clubhouse Rd; Endicott, NY 13760 (3rd floor)
[ Click Here For ADULT PLAYERS & REFEREES ]
[ Click Here For JUNIORS & NON-PLAYING AFFILIATED ADULTS ]
[ Click Here for INSTRUCTIONS for CLUB DIRECTORS / TEAM REPS ]