- Junior - Born in 1996 or 1997 – EVERY JUNIOR ATHLETE WHO COMPETED WITH THE PROGRAM LAST YEAR IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE AGAIN THIS YEAR!!! (Attendance in college does not affect eligibility).
- Youth – Born in 1998 or 1999
- Select – Born in 2000 or 2001
- Future Select – Born in 2002 and later
TRY_OUTS – Athletes who register for IREVA High Performance Try-outs will have the opportunity to be considered for both IREVA HP Training Camps and Travel Team Opportunities
General Information: You must attend and participate in at least one (1) Regional try-out to be considered for this year’s HP program. (However, if you are a current collegiate athlete and cannot physically get to a try-out, contact Coach Medley IMMEDIATELY to discuss eligibility for this year’s program. )
* You may attend as many try-outs as you wish. You will only be considered for one position at each try-out. You may consider attending more than one try-out to ensure that the evaluators have another opportunity to evaluate your skills. For example:
· Scenario 1: Athlete A plays both Setter and Libero and would like to be evaluated at both positions. Athlete A chooses to register for two try-outs; Try –out 1 as a setter; Try-out 2 as a libero.
· Scenario 2: Athlete B plays Middle Blocker and would like to have an opportunity to be evaluated twice at this position. Athlete B chooses to register for two try-outs.
o Dual try-out. All athletes must register for this try-out via http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Volleyball/High-Performance/HP-Indoor/Girls/2015-Girls-Tryouts
o By attending this try-out and registering for BOTH events, you will be eligible for selection to BOTH USAVolleyball National and IREVA High Performance Programs (camps and travel teams). You must register for the National try-out to attend this event; you may elect not to dual register and select not to register for the IREVA try-out. Those athletes dual registered will be designated by colored wristbands (not yellowJ)
Cost for dual try-out=
- Regular - $65 for USAVolleyball National Try-out/ $25 for IREVA High Performance try-out. (Closes one week (7 days) prior to try-out).
- Late Registration - $90 for USAVolleyball National Try-out/ $35 for IREVA High Performance try-out.( Available one week (7 days until 4 hours prior to try-out start time).
- Last Chance Registration -$110 for USAVolleyball National Try-out/ $35 for IREVA High Performance try-out. (Opens 4 hours prior to try-out start time).
Closes (3 days-March 18th at midnight) prior to try-out); $60/ Late Registration Available (3 days until try-out start time) and walk-up day of event.
USAVOLLEYBALL HP INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
For questions regarding try-outs and Travel Team Selection Camp logistics please contact Coach Pike (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· For questions regarding overall HP program operations, etc., please contact Coach Medley (email@example.com).