- Membership - The preferred method for member registration and fee payment is on-line via the Webpoint registration system.
- Club Director - the first step for a new Club Director [and other key adults] is to register as a member and select “undecided” as the club. The Club Director can then submit the 3 forms [Club Application; Transmittal; Registration list] to the Assistant Registrar. The Assistant Registrar will then set up the club in WEBPOINT, switch the Club Director and others from “undecided” to the club, and set up Admin access to Webpoint for the Club Director and any registered designees.
- Additional Club Members - As the remainder of members apply, they can select the club so that once the club director / team rep submits the necessary paperwork and fees, the Assistant Registrar can get on–line to process the appropriate registrations already showing in the system.
- Required Event Sanctioning - once there is a Club Director with membership and a club, applications can be made to the Tournament/Insurance Coordinator for practice sanctions, providing insurance coverage for any activities. There is no additional cost - it is part of the membership benefits. Any gathering involving physical activity [tryouts, practices, fundraisers, etc] must be covered and all participants must be members. Most schools require a copy of the insurance certificate with them as "additional named insured".
- Uniforms - you will need uniforms for sanctioned tournaments per USAV rules. USAV rules are available on the USAV website and we have printed copies of the rulebooks to be made available at officiating clinics.
Need more help? – Contact the Adults Director, the Juniors Director, the Registrar or other BODs [see CONTACT INFO page on the ABOUT menu] as appropriate – they will be more than happy to assist.